11 January 2014

2000AD Prog 1864: Mek-Quake v Mongrol


I have been following these characters for almost thirty five years and still they excite me. This is especially true when they are drawn by Clint Langley. This cover is phenomenal.

Clint Langley is the latest in a long and very prestigious line of illustrators of these battling robots and my other favourites are Kevin O'Neill, Mike McMahon, Bryan Talbot and Simon Bisley.

Pat Mills has written all of their stories which is am amazing achievement.

1 comment:

  1. Super stuff. 2000AD was a super part of my younger years and I'm having a lot if fun catching up on the ones I missed over the past 30 or so years. One of my big heroes was this one... http://plotsplot.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/where-did-she-go-out-what-did-she-do.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!