25 December 2013

My new flowery shirt

Nothing quite says Christmas like a new flowery shirt.

In previous years these have come from Liberty and have been bought by me for me in the sales after the actual day but still within the holiday period. This year was a little different.

The shirt was bought for me by my wife in time for Christmas Day but so late on Christmas Eve that the sales had already started.

And it is not from Liberty, it is by 1 Like No Other.

It is, as you can see, gloriously flowery. It is also tailored (it comes in a bit in the middle) and has a nice contrasting finish on the collar and cuffs. It is a very nice shirt and has already had several outings to theatres etc.

My once plentiful supply of Liberty shirts is looking very old and warn in places and I do need to replace several of them so I could be paying another visit to 1 Like No Other sometime, though at a normal price of £130 or more it will have to be in the sales. I like flowery shirts but not as much as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!