13 November 2009

A Taste of Slovakia

My third Czech/Slovak event in three days this week was another social, A Taste of Slovakia at the Slovak Embassy.

My BCSA role was just about good enough to get me an invite, though some pleading was also involved!

The tasting involved several wines and a buffet. The wines all came from the region of Small Carpathia in the South West of Slovakia and the few that I tried were all very drinkable.

Sadly I could only stay briefly as I had other events to move on to but I was there long enough to catch up with some BCSA colleagues and to appreciate the event enough to try and blag my way on to the guest list again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!