13 November 2009

Enjoying the BCSA socials

A week of Czech and Slovak events kicked off in fine style with our monthly "get to know you social" at the Czechoslovak National House in West Hampstead.

All we have to do is set the date and publicise the event for a mix of people to turn up during the evening for a chat.

Most of us eat there too and I always have a good look at the menu and then choose smazeny syr. I meant to take a photo of it this month but I forgot so here's a picture of my empty plate instead and I'll leave it to your imagination to work out what it looked like before I ate it all!

The food is pleasantly washed down with draught Pilsner Urquell but there is Budvar too for those who require an alternative.

The food and drink are fine but what makes these evenings work is the meeting of people who enjoy an evening out with good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!