3 November 2008

Playing chess again

A recent, and very successful, feature of technology platforms like Facebook and the iPhone is applications that allow developers to significantly enrich the already impressive environments.

Thanks to the Facebook chess application I am now playing again, including two concurrent games (one with each colour) against somebody I first played about 35 years ago at the Weymouth Chess Club.

I lose almost all of those games but I win most of my others and am now ranked in the top 500 players, out of a total of just over 30,000 :-)

Here is one of my recent wins. I am white and am materially well in front but can you see the wining move?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!