14 July 2008

Lord of Ham has retired from Kings of Chaos

Age 9 of Kings of Chaos has just finished and my account, Lord_of_Ham, finished a very creditable #214 out of a total of 13,278 players at the end of the age.

I would like to say that this was a result of immense skill but mostly it came down to some simple tactics and putting the long hours in to grow the size of my army through the very repetitive process of "clicking".

But no more.

Having played Kings of Chaos for just over four years, starting right back in Age 1, there is nothing else that I want to achieve in the game so Lord of Ham has retired. It was fun but there are other things that I now want to do with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!