19 November 2007

A night out in Soho


These are the rather jolly Christmas decorations in Carnaby Street which I walked under when going from drinks at The Clachan to a meal at Aperitivo.

Aperitivo has become my default restaurant when eating out in London because the atmosphere is good, the food is excellent and the service is better. I had not been there for a couple of months but the manageress remembered me and, more importantly, remembered the wine that I ordered last time and wanted again. I'll be back before too long.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matthew, isn't it amazing how good service always seems to create repeat custom? I only wish more people would realise that. I have caught up with your posts since I visited last time, and I enjoyed reading them, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just dropping by to say that I have “roared” you. Visit my blog to find out what I am talking about. Roooaaar!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!