31 August 2007

My podcasts

My travel patterns have changed with my new project and instead of commuting for a couple of hours every day I am now making fewer longer journeys by plane.

This has changed the way that I consume podcasts as they now pile up waiting for the next flight. As a result my original iPod Shuffle is not really appropriate (it has no menu) so I have treated myself to a new iPod Nano. I'll keep the Shuffle for music and use the Nano exclusively for podcasts.


The consulting related podcasts that I subscribe to currently are; Digital Planet (BBC), IBM Developer Works, HBR IdeaCast, From our own correspondent (BBC), IBM Innovation podcasts, IBM Institute for Business Value, In our time with Melvyn Bragg (BBC) and Peter Day’s World of Business (BBC).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!