19 January 2007

International Crisis Group

Time for a well-deserved plug for the International Crisis Group which is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organisation, with nearly 120 staff members on five continents, working through field-based analysis and high-level advocacy to prevent and resolve deadly conflict.

I first came across them at a BACEE meeting where a couple of their analysts spoke about their report on Sandzak in Serbia. What impressed me (and I'm analytical, as my Belbin analysis shows) was the breadth and depth of their analysis and also their ability to present it meaningfully.

I have subscribed to their newsletter ever since and I find it my best source of information on the world conflicts. If you want world peace then this is the thing to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even those that I disagree with!